Download. Please wait...
1. Wash 700/1200 or LED RGBW 36x10 - x16
2.Spot 700/1200 - x8
3. Beam 5R/7R - x14;
4. М17’’-19’’ screen (VGA/HDMI) – x1
The venue is to be ready by 9 am.
All the gear has to be checked from your console in advance.
Technician on duty is required to be present.
It is important to let us know the location of the light switch for the seats.
5. ATOMIC strobe - x2
6. Blinder 4lite - x6
7. Hazer + Fan(DMX) - x2
8. Martin M2GO console (6 DMX lines) - x1
9. Walkie-talkie – x2
Lighting manager: Artyom Tsuranov
Please, send us your reciprocal tech rider
Stage plots: Stage plot 1 | Stage plot 2
1. Console with basic processing capabilities (Hall, Delay)
2. PC/Mac connection
3. CD player
4. A line of sound monitors on stage
5. Side-fills behind the first curtain
6. radio microphones for rehearsals and show!
FLEXX BALLET screen installation
1. 4 battens just before the 3-rd curtain
2. Stage technicians have to be present at least 5 hours before rehearsal
3. Curtain counterweight rigging
4. We need to receive your stage schematics in advance
+7(909)533-79-91 Konstantin Valetov
If the distance exceeds 300km the Ballet travels by air. All the airplane tickets have to be handed to the ballet director no later than 2 days before the flight. The Ballet’s traveling itinerary has to be coordinated with the Ballet’s director.
24 tickets, economy class. Please choose direct flights.
It is possible that excess luggage fees will apply, the event organizer agrees to cover those.
50-seat bus with a large luggage compartment, DVD-player and good air-conditioning/heating.
Four star hotels or higher. Hotel choice has to be coordinated with the Ballet’s director.
1 single and 12 double rooms with breakfast.
3 times a day.
Lighting and sound equipment has to be installed and ready for use 8 hours before the show.
- 4 metal barrels, painted (please see photo)
- Dance floor – LINOLEUM (ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!)
- Stage has to be cleaned before and after rehearsal
- Everything has to be blacked out behind the stage!
- There has to be a stage entrance through the middle of the backdrop!!!
- Coat rack and clothes hangers
- 40 bottles of drinking water (0.5L), not carbonated
- 10 packs of paper towels
- Dim table lights backstage
- 30 chairs with backrests
A gangway behind the backdrop is required.
2 assistants 3 hours before the show.
In the make-up room
Make-up tables with lightning, full-length mirrors
Drinking water, 20 liters, not carbonated
Red bull, 15 cans
Assorted meat and cheese platter
Please kindly make sure that the food and beverage delivered to the make-up room is enough for 22 guests.
5 make-up roomsMake-up rooms have to be located as close to the stage entrance as possible2 irons, 2 ironing boards and a presser 3 hours before the show
Tea (50 teabags)
Coffee (2 big cans of instant coffee)
Fruit (apples, bananas, oranges) not sliced, not too much
- Please send us the stage measurements (front to back and backdrop size) one month before the show
- Please also include the dimensions of auditorium (orchestra seats) and the distance between the first and the last seat of the back row
- Do not sell the tickets for the back row
- All services must be ready by 9 am
- Linoleum has to already be on stage by 9 am as well
- Very important!!! Please send photos of stage from the 10th row of orchestra!!!
- The inviting party agrees that all the materials have to be approved by the Ballet’s management
- Photography and videography is only allowed for the first 4 acts of the show
- Flash photography is not allowed!
4 security guards to arrive 2 hours before the show
Organizing party agrees to cover the costs of processing visas for all members of the team, accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner for 24 people), all the necessary equipment as requested per technical rider and accommodation/transportation requirements, excess luggage and airport transfers to and from the hotel.
To coordinate with us email us here:firstname.lastname@example.org